昂立教育 > 项目总揽 > 全日制 > 全日制新闻 > 写作完全教案:追求表达的质量
写作完全教案:追求表达的质量
来源:昂立进修学院    发布日期:2008-02-15   编辑:RoB

1.谋杀经过精心策划,决非偶然。(The murder was meticulously planned; there was nothing accidental about it.)
2.新型方边比萨饼现隆重推出:尺寸增加27%,加量不加价!层层叠叠的各色新鲜馅料铺满各个角落,配上香酥松脆的薄薄饼底,滋味十足,每吃一口,口水横流,给您带来全方位的开心享受。(New Square Edge Pizza is now available. It’s bigger by 27% and the price remains the same! With lots of fresh toppings on the unique and crispy thin dough. Every bite is delicious and mouth-watering, allowing you total enjoyment.)
3.我在这里不是给你收拾烂摊子的!(I’m not here to clear up the mess you’ve made!)
4.一些年轻人不在学校学习却整天东游西荡。(Some young people simply mess around all day when they are supposed to be at school.)
5.他是一个如此多变的老板,经常变来变去把我搞的晕头转向。(He is such a changeable boss. He often messes me around with his change-anytime mind!)
6.装备了这台新机器,一支搜查队进入到了洞中,希望找到埋藏的财宝。(Armed with the new machine, a search party went into the cave hoping to find buried treasure.)
7.我爱她。虽然她近在咫尺,我却不敢正视她。(I love her. Although she is only at arm’s length, I dare not look into her eyes.)
8.为了做一位不偏不倚的上司,我总是与公司里的每一名员工都保持适当距离。(To be an impartial boss, I always keep every employee in the company at arm’s length.)
9.晚饭后我去了他那里,希望和他言归于好。(After dinner, I went to his place, hoping to make it up with him.)
10.有效控制禽流感蔓延对于中国社会政治稳定和经济发展具有极其重要的战略意义。(Effectively controlling the spread of Bird Flu is of great strategic significance to the socio-political stability and economic development of China.)
11.他是一个胸怀宽广、视野宽阔、想法新颖的人。(He is a man of broad mind, broad vision, and novel ideas.)
12.语音室里的设备安装于9年前,但现在仍然运作得不错。(Installed nine years ago, the multi-media equipment in the language lab still works well.)
13.其中很多车在赛场上抛锚,一些车手花在车底下的时间比花在车里面的时间还要多。(any of the cars broke down on the course and some drivers spent more time under their cars than in them.)
14.要帮助在城市里工作的民工,我们首先需要打破对他们的社会偏见。(To help farmers working in cities, we need, first of all, to break down the barrier of social prejudices against them.)
15.如果我们希望晚饭前把活干完我们就要加快速度。(We’ll have to speed up if we wish to have the job done before dinner.)
16.最近我和老板之间很不对劲。(Recently I’ve had a lot of trouble with my boss. 或:I’m not on very good terms with my boss recently.)
17.我不会游泳,然而我还是要试着过河。(I can’t swim. None the less(或:Nonetheless), I’ll try to cross the river.)
18.我没有伤害她,是她伤害了我。(I didn’t hurt her. It was the other way round.)
19.没有必要刻意打扮—你是什么样子就什么样子来。(There’s no need to dress up—come as you are.)
20.事情非常简单易懂,你不必用这些废话去添枝加叶。(It’s perfectly simple and understandable. You needn’t dress it up with all this nonsense.)
21.他有一目十行的本领。(He can learn a page at a glance.)
22.他不再鄙视案头工作了。(He is no longer scornful of desk work.)
23.屋子被彻底搜查,但没有发现什么可疑的东西。(The house was sought through but nothing suspicious was found.)
24.下笔以前我得花些时间理清思路。(I need some time to sort out my thoughts before I can start writing.)
25.她不亦乐乎地折腾着那位售货员把橱窗里几乎所有的东西都拿了下来才最终决定买下她第一次要的那一件衣服。(She enjoyed herself making the assistant bring almost everything in the window before finally buying the dress she had first asked for.)
26.他就喜欢支使别人。(He gets his kicks bossing people around.)
27.他们在父母和所有朋友的祝福声中成婚。(They got married with the blessing of their parents and all their friends.)
28.该树是50年前栽在教堂旁的,但要说得到如此一个坏名声,那还仅仅是近来的事。(The tree was planted near the church fifty years ago, but it is only in recent years that it has gained an evil reputation.)
29.那是一场善与恶的较量。(That was a struggle between good and evil.)
30.我总算是领教了Sue惯于迟到的鼎鼎大名!(I was finally aware of Sue’s reputation for being late!)
31.海尔的声望不是一夜间建立起来的。(Haier’s reputation was not built overnight.)
32.昨天土耳其发生地震,夺走了135条生命。(An earthquake struck Turkey yesterday, claiming 135 lives.)
33.有人打电话给广播电台,宣称对这次炸弹事件负责。(A caller to the broadcasting station claimed responsibility for the bombing.)
34.众所周知,南沙群岛从古代起就一直是中国的领土,而且在20世纪60年代以前也从未有过哪一个国家对它们提出领土要求。(As is widely known, Nansha Islands have been Chinese territories since ancient times and no other country had ever laid territorial claim to them before 1960s.)
35.他指出这棵树是个有用的收入来源,因为游客们从四面八方赶来就是为了看它一眼。(He has pointed out that the tree is a useful source of income, as tourists have been coming from all parts of the country to see it.)
36.我再三强调离开办公室前要关好所有的窗户。(I have made a point of closing all the windows before leaving the office.)
37.当在那个农民的土地发现了石油时,他一下子发财了。(The farmer struck it rich when oil was found on his land.)
38.他希望有朝一日能交好运。(He hopes to strike lucky one day.)
39.被告人抱怨在调查过程中受到了恐吓。(The defendant complained of intimidation during the investigation.)
40.养成一个好习惯需要毅力,而养成一个坏习惯只需要时间。(To develop a good habit needs persistence, but to develop a bad habit only needs time.)
41.我不是有意那么做的,我那样做纯属习惯。(I didn’t mean to do it. I did it purely out of habit.)
42.这一消息消除了人们对公司前途的疑惑。(The news removed any doubts about the company’s future.)
43.1996年一个算命的告诉我说,我的财运将从我38岁起猛转,我将有数不过来的钱。(In 1996, a fortune-teller told me that my luck on wealth would make a sharp turn from the year I am 38 years old and I would have more money than I could count.)
44.恐怕我们得匆匆忙忙吃这顿饭了。I’m afraid we’ll have to rush our meal.
45.如果天气状况允许,一枚同步通讯卫星将于下月某个时间发射升空。(A simultaneous communications satellite will be launched into space sometime next month if the weather conditions allow.)
46.战争的胜利是付出了近一万士兵的生命换来的。(The war was won at the cost of nearly 10 thousand soldiers.)
47.她从火中救了他,却付出了生命的代价。(She saved him from the fire but at the cost of her own life.)
48.他决心不惜一切代价求胜。(He is determined to win at any cost.)
49.他是一个心狠手辣的商人,我是付出了代价才知道这一点的。(He is a ruthless businessman, as I know to my cost.)
50.他的计算有缺陷。(His calculation was faulty.)
51.如果货物有问题你们就要求退款。(You can ask for a refund if the goods are faulty.)
52.我得说那样推断是有缺陷的。(I’ll have to say that was a faulty reasoning.)
53.我说什么他都挑毛病。(He found faults with everything I said.)
54.你干嘛老是找她的岔?(How come you always find faults with her?)
55.你的文章中有些语法错误,我没有先征得你的同意就改过来了。(There were quite a few grammar mistakes in your article and I have put them right without first asking for your permission.)
56.面试时他们可整得我够呛!(They really put me through it at the interview.)
57.他们决定求同存异。(They decided to put aside their differences and seek common ground.)
58.我们可能会把婚礼提前一周举行。(We’ll probably put our wedding forward by one week.)
59.在会上我们热烈讨论了李先生提出的建议。(At the meeting, we heatedly discussed the proposal put forward by Mr. Lee.)
60.那位发言人不知道怎样把自己的意思讲清楚。(The speaker did not know how to put himself across.)
61.我留出了一笔不小的钱以备不时之需。(I’ve put aside a good sum of money for the  rainy days.)
  全日制教师博客
 
  全日制论坛
昂立课程网络报名
  本月推荐优惠课程(仅限网络报名,数量有限)
  全日制新闻
[全日制新闻] 中、高考后如何缔造新优势?
[全日制新闻] 全日制商务英语
[全日制新闻] “回炉”英语,重启精彩人生
[全日制新闻] 让英语改变命运—访昂立全日制项...
[全日制新闻] 2010年全日制英语讲座安排
[全日制新闻] 2010年全日制英语课程安排
[全日制新闻] 全日制英语,不仅仅是英语
[全日制新闻] 全日制英语!我的英语之梦
[全日制新闻] 全日制英语:三清山五日游
  名师博客
朱绮博客
  全日制下载
    [PDF]2010年全日制学员故事--秋季版
    [DOC]全日制英语词汇测试4000A
    [DOC]全日制英语词汇测试2000A
    [互动]怎么学听力
    [互动]英语900句
    [互动]学习写作你准备好了吗
    [互动]我是如何学习英语的
    [互动]如何练习口语
    [互动]如何背单词
上海市昂立进修学院 | 地址:上海市番禺路868号 电话:400-820-8062 | 沪ICP备06032154号-3