哎,外面天气那麽好,我却得守在办公室内处理这些文件。 1. Yech...it is a beautiful day out. And here I am stuck inside the office with all this paper work
如果这里那麽没有条理,我怎麽晓得该做些什麽好呢? How am I to know what I'm supposed to do if there's no organization around here?
公司这麽吝啬,害得我们得把铅笔用到这麽短。 The company is so cheap we have to sharpen our pencils until they're down to little stubs like this.
这回我的橡皮又到哪里去了?不要不说一声就拿别人桌子上的东西,好吗? Now where did my eraser go this time? Don't take things off other people's desks without asking them,O.K.?
你不要再占用我的桌子,好吗? I want you to stop hogging my desk space,all right?
你抽烟时转向那一边,免得我吸到,行不行? Turn the other way when you smoke, so I won't have to breathe it, all right?
我在计算时,别跟我说话。 Don't talk to me while I'm in the middle of calculating
真见鬼!又错了。这里的职员连计算器都不能正确使用! Ah, heck!Another mistake. The staff here can't even use their calculators right!
哎,快到午餐休息时间了,他为什麽非给我这个急件不可? Oh,why did he have to give me this rush job now thatit's almost time for my lunch break!
我知道我犯错误了。我真希望他不要一直骂个不停。 I know I made a mistake.I just wish he wouldn't keep hammering away at it.
整天做这种不用动脑筋的工作,会使我发疯的。 Doing this mindless work all day is going to drive me crazy.
不管怎样,为什麽我得做所有这些多馀的、不必要的琐碎工作? Why do I have to do all these extra needless little jobs anyway?
为什麽我们公司都是一些古板的中年人? How come everyone in ourcompany is middle-aged stuffy?
每次喝醉,他就开始他那令人讨厌的说教。 Everytime he gets drunk,he goes intoh is lousypreaching routine.
我不了解这些年轻人的脑子里想的是什麽。 I don't understand what's going on inside these young people's heads.
喂,你不觉得布莱克小姐的私人电话打得太多吗? Say, don't you think Miss Black is using the phone too much for personal calls
|